To: "Rakesh arky Ambati" <rakesh_ambati yahoo com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] curious about startup configuration

I did that when I installed orca.  The desktop still remains hidden after
orca comes up.

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009, Rakesh arky Ambati wrote:

 --- On Sat, 27/6/09, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net> wrote:

>  Is there some way in gnome when orca
>  starts to have gnome leave focus on the desktop? So
>  after orca starts up and you get the welcome message you end
>  up on the desktop by default?

 Try unchecking 'Show Orca main window' option in Orca preference general
 tab.

 Cheers

 --arky

 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati | IT Catalyst | www.braillewithoutborders.org | blog:
 http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET
 http://cricket.yahoo.com