To: "Rakesh arky Ambati" <rakesh_ambati yahoo com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] curious about startup configuration

I did that when I installed orca.  The desktop still remains hidden after
orca comes up.

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009, Rakesh arky Ambati wrote:

--- On Sat, 27/6/09, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net> wrote:

Is there some way in gnome when orca
starts to have gnome leave focus on the desktop? So
after orca starts up and you get the welcome message you end
up on the desktop by default?

Try unchecking 'Show Orca main window' option in Orca preference general tab.

Cheers

--arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati | IT Catalyst | www.braillewithoutborders.org | blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com

ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com