    *From:* Haden Pike <mailto:haden pike gmail com>
    *To:* orca-list gnome org <mailto:orca-list gnome org>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:19 PM
    *Subject:* [orca-list] a lot of questions relating to orca

    Hi all. I have been using vinux in a virtual machine for quite some
    time. This was a pre-configured virtual machine which leads me to my
    first question. The version I'm running is 1.4, but I want to
    install 1.5. When the installer boots I here 3 beeps. What do I do
    then? Orca is not speaking.
Next question is sort of 2 in 1. A friend of mine wants to try
    either fedora or OpenSolaris. How do I get orca running to install
    either of these.
Last question. Since I was using vinux in a virtual machine, I
    hadn't done much with evolution. So earlier I tried to set it up. I
    got to the screen where you enter your name and email address, but
    orca wouldn't read the forward button. I used orca reading commands,
    e.g, caps lock J and L, and found it. What do I do?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

    Haden Pike
    Email: haden pike gmail com <mailto:haden pike gmail com>

    The manual is at
    Netiquette Guidelines are at

    06/23/09 05:54:00