[orca-list] a lot of questions relating to orca

Hi all. I have been using vinux in a virtual machine for quite some time. This was a pre-configured virtual machine which leads me to my first question. The version I'm running is 1.4, but I want to install 1.5. When the installer boots I here 3 beeps. What do I do then? Orca is not speaking.

Next question is sort of 2 in 1. A friend of mine wants to try either fedora or OpenSolaris. How do I get orca running to install either of these.

Last question. Since I was using vinux in a virtual machine, I hadn't done much with evolution. So earlier I tried to set it up. I got to the screen where you enter your name and email address, but orca wouldn't read the forward button. I used orca reading commands, e.g, caps lock J and L, and found it. What do I do?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Haden Pike
Email: haden pike gmail com