To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:53 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca problems...

Hi all:

I installed a perfect Ubuntu 9.04 but once I tried updating packages
with the update manager using sudo update-manager, everything went
down hill from there.
Yes, I could select the packages I wanted and configure the settings
but once it came to applying the changes, Orca crashed.
Now I got to do a hard restart to get back in and the most likely
result will be a corrupt fs again.
From my observations, half of this linux stuff with regards to access-
ability hasn't improved much, there are still lots of bugs to work out
and the developpers act like they're doing us a huge favor when
they're not.
UBuntu is definitely not Mac OSX-10.5 Leopard.

Mike