Re: [orca-list] Speaking Login Prompt

Hi John:

Accessible login is notoriously difficult to get working properly. I'm not sure why, but it frequently breaks with new releases of GNOME.

I try to make sure it works with each revision of OpenSolaris, which is really the only platform I can dedicate my accessibility integration time doing these days.

I'm not sure how to get it to work on Ubuntu -- I think you'll need to work with the Ubuntu folks on the Ubuntu accessibility list to resolve the issues.

Will