[orca-list] Accessible imaging sollution

Hi.

before i ask my question, let me explain what i'm looking for. i am new to linux, and am currently using a version of vinux to get used to the operating system. over the years, i've worked on various projects within windows, and 1 of these was to find a reasonable imaging sollution which actually worked and that were accessible. the 2 which i have used in windows are called paragon drive image and drive snapshot. now, does a tool exist with similar functionality for ubuntu? i ideally want something with a GUI, yes i know the commandline's fine but its easier to instruct someone when using a GUI, and preferably something that supports NTFS, and that is accessible with orca. i have tried DD and partimage, and while DD did the job, i didn't have as much functionality as i would've liked and it was command line based. partimage looked good, but orca didn't read out any of the fields, and when a sited friend and i tried to back up a windows machine, the backup wasn't successful. i would like the ability to easily backup and restore images, when restoring to restore to a partition that is the same size or larger than my orriginal partition, it must support NTFS, be able to backup to an external hard drive/USB drive, and maybe have the ability to restore the MBR only from an image as well though this isn't vital. anyone got any ideas? am i asking for too much?

renegade334.