[orca-list] Activating the notification of wireless networks

I can't find the description on how to activate the panel notification saying that wireless networks are available. I am currently using OpenSolaris version from this June and I am constantly getting this notification but I can't find it with the alt+ctrl+tab command.
Hope that someone here can help and I apologize for posting in this general forum. But I assume it is a Gnome-related question.
Thanks in advance.