Re: [orca-list] Git Says Orca is up to date but...

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

Now, when I do a git-clone from
git://git.gnome.org/orca
Notice I left out the git infront of /orca.  I get a fresh archive
from about June 3rd or so.  I haven't had this version around long
enough to test the git-pull but maybe this will correct the problems
we've been having.

When I searched the Web for the Git repository of Orca, the above URL was the
one I found, and it does contain the latest sources.

Having already cloned that repository, I have just now run git pull, and it
retrieved Will's latest patch - that's incredibly fast work!

I hope this helps.