Re: [orca-list] Using Orca with root permissions

Hi Labrador:

Unfortunately, this is somewhat off topic from Orca itself.

In my opinion, however, this is unfortunately an accessibility integration problem with the distributions and you should air your grievances with them on their discussion lists.

Having said that, the distribution I focus on is OpenSolaris, and we've done a fair amount of work to make sure accessibility is integrated well in it:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/status/accessibility/AccessibleLiveCd/

The discussion group is here, which is where OpenSolaris-specific discussions should happen:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=231
accessibility-discuss-subscribe opensolaris org

Will