[orca-list] Open-Sapi Testers Required

Hi All,

As i am using Orca as the main test application for my development on my
project i have come begging for testers. If your running Orca using
speech dispatcher and your interested in helping out can you take a look
at my project please?

Open-sapi is an implementation of the MS SAPI speech engine in linux
that allows you to use SAPI speech engines on Linux system.

I think that i have a stablish release of open-sapi that will run with
SpeechD now, I am trying to identify as many bugs as possible so if you
guys could look at my post here and test it out i would really value the
feedback.

http://groups.google.com/group/open-sapi/browse_thread/thread/4dcd3b68cdb2bdd3

I am getting all sorts of issues reported so far from different versions
of the components and distributions so any problems that can be
reproduced would be great.

Tom