[orca-list] Uppercase speech parameters not used in Firefox/thunderbird carat navigation

Hi,
I'm using gnome-speech and Orca from git post-Flag day. When I navigate using the cursor keys in Firefox (v.3.6a1pre) and Thunderbird (v.3.0b3pre), I don't hear Uppercase letters being spoken using the settings in the Orca Preferences dialog. The speech remains in the default mode as I traverse uppercase letters. this is true using both espeak and Cepstral Callie.

Uppercase parameters are being used when using flat review mode.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Thanks,

dave