[orca-list] orca and opensolaris under virtualbox

Hi all,
I remember someone commenting a while back that they had gotten
opensolaris talking under virtualbox.  Which audio controller did you use
for the vm, and which nic?  When I try and run b118 under virtualbox I get
only silence after the two beeps, or rather the places where the beeps
would be.  It just spins the dvd for a long while and then stops.  I am
wondering if it is going into maintainence mode for lack of a supported
nic, or just not talking for lack of supported audio controller.  I set
the vm to use alsa output and the ac97 audio controller since I heard a
while back that sun was discontinuing the sb16 driver. Any help would be appreciated.
Btw, the same b118 image talks fine under native hardware.
Cheers,
Josh