Re: [orca-list] Orca performs badly in latest gnome.

Hi Ashley:

This sounds like an audio system problem to me. What OS distribution and version are you using? Based upon prior e-mail from you today, I'm going to guess it's Ubuntu's Karmic Koala. If so, they may not have fixed up the audio integration issues quite yet and you might refer to http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuJaunty for more information.

Will