Re: [orca-list] Grade two Braille and orca.

Hi Balaram:

Orca uses the liblouis package to support contracted braille. There are two sections at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Braille. One is for Orca 2.27.3 and earlier, which requires iblouis 1.5.2. The other is for Orca after 2.27.3, which requires liblouis 1.6.2. Mixing the wrong versions can be dangerous, so be mindful what you do.

Will

balaram wrote:
Dear list,
How can I activate grade 2 Braille with Orca?
This will really help me use a braille display.