Från: William Walker Sun COM [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Skickat: den 21 juli 2009 14:07
Till: mattias
Kopia: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] gnome-core

I'm not familiar with gnome-core, so I don't know the answer. :-( A Google search for gnome-core pointed me here:

http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=gnome-core

"The gnome-core package includes the basic programs and libraries that are needed to install GNOME. Install the gnome-core package if you want to use the GNOME desktop environment. You will also need to install the gnome-libs package."

If the above is accurate, then I suspect you may need additional libraries. I've never done an exhaustive dependency tree for Orca, so I'm not sure exactly what is needed. I suspect, however, that if you're interested in using Orca, you'd be better off working with an operating system distribution that has already done the integration for you.

If you do end up doing a complete dependency tree for Orca, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Will