Re: [orca-list] question with panel tooltips

Dear List!

Ok Will, I try again write my letter. :-):-)
When I yesterday see the 588774 bug fix, I am very happy and I try test the panel tooltips with following steps: 1. I press Ctrl+Alt+Tab key to navigate the top panel, and search the network-manager panel icon with Tab key. 2. I press Ctrl+f1 key combination, because Orca does'nt read this panel icon tool tip, only the "Icon" label. Orca spoken correct the network-manager panel icon tooltip.
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+d key combination and repeat this test steps.
I am very happy, because Orca say the network-manager panel icon tooltip automaticaly when I do 1. test step (press Ctrl+Alt+Tab key combination and search network-manager panel icon with tab key).

The problem: when I logout and login back again, need do all entire test steps if I would like hear network-manager panel icon tooltip (1. and 2. steps). Interesting, but the "Present Tooltips" check box is checked my Orca settings. Impossible say Orca the network-manager panel icon tooltip or the Trash icon tooltip with bottom panel by default?
What setting toggle with Ctrl+F1 key combination?

Attila