Re: [orca-list] problem with panels on archlinux

hey Will,

Nothting happens when I navigate with the arrows. Orca stays silent. I can press the applications key and it will go into a menu, but it won't speak I'll press escape and it will say bottom panel. I'm not sure who to write to solve the problem.

Alonzo