Re: [orca-list] problem with panels

Hello Will,

I am wanting orca to be abel to speak the bottom pannel. When I press ctrl-alt-tab to navigate to the pannels and the desktop I'm only able to navigate the desktop and the top pannel. I'm not able to navigate the bottom pannel. Pressing tab does not do anything. Orca just stays silent. I can tab aroudn and view the icons on the top pannel, but nothing on the bottom pannel.

Alonzo