Re: [orca-list] We may need a lt-gtk-window-decorator.py script

Hi Bill.

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 16:15 -0400, Bill Cox wrote:
[...]
In the supposed newer version, Accerciser does not find a
gtk-window-decorator app.  Instead, it finds lt-gtk-window-decorator.
Because of this, the gtk-window-decorator.py script is not called, and
I cannot hear window titles as I alt-tab through them using the static
switcher.  However, when I copied gtk-window-decorator.py to
lt-gtk-window-decorator.py, I could hear the window titles again.
[...]

It's like gaim and pidgin, gnome-help and yelp, etc. We've dealt with
that in the past via script mapping. Take a look in settings.py.

HTH. Take care.
--joanie