[orca-list] raising and lowering the volume control in orca?

Hi all,
Wel, I am hapy to report that I now have ubuntu 8.04 installed orca running and so far al seems to be working
normally as I can see.  However, I have one smal problem.  The volume at which orca is speaking is encredibly
low along with al the other sounds that are enabled in gnome (startup music etc)  How do I raise the volume
control?  Is this something to do with pulse audio that i need to remove?  Any help would be appreciated.
---- Msg sent via Cox.net- http://cox.net