[orca-list] Speech Interupt Solved

Hi,
For anyone who is interested in this, I found the solution to being able to interupt speech with speech-dispatcher.  It's really quite simple, but I didn't find it in the documentation, I found it by accident.  I was playing around with speech-dispatcher's spd-say function, and got side tracked for a second.  When I came back I pressed enter thinking I had what I needed, but turns out it was only a - and something else, I then got a list of switches that can be used with spd-say.  One of these switches is -S it's an uppercase S which silences what speech-dispatcher is currently saying.  So, problem solved.  I hope someone else finds this useful too.
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/