Re: [orca-list] Inappropriate garbage on the list

Hi Bohdan, all.

Do you want to say something more?

Sure.

1. I just blocked the address in question.

2. The gnome.org administrators are undoubtedly well aware of the issue
-- and then some -- as a number of lists that I'm subscribed to were
hit.

3. I'd really like the orca-list to remain on the topic of Orca rather
than go uber-off-topic and discuss this issue any further.

4. I found the setting which enables "emergency moderation" (i.e. all
list traffic will need to be approved manually). So there's a fall-back
plan should any other offensive material get posted. I've not
implemented that yet.

5. Please see #3. <smile> If folks feel a burning need to discuss this
stuff, please email me and/or Will and/or each other *off list*. Please
note, however, that the time Will and I spend discussing this topic is
time we're not spending on doing actual work/development on Orca.

Again, I really appreciate your understanding with this. Thanks in
advance to everyone for just letting that one incident go and moving on.

Take care.
--Joanie