[orca-list] Inappropriate garbage on the list

You may have just seen a message from someone who (I assume) is faking a
gnome address. I'm not sure how that got through, but I'm looking
through the list management options now. In the meantime:

1. We (Orca team) don't agree with or condone that sort of post.

2. We (Orca team) didn't know it could get through.

3. We (Orca team) would appreciate if list members just didn't
acknowledge it.

Thanks for your understanding!
--Joanie