Re: [orca-list] Orca and pronunciation again!

Hello Willy,

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 19:10 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Actually, I think it might indeed be the patch to bug #562020.

Ah, ah! Caught playing games during office hours!
You meant of course Bug 562060

One of the changes it made was to push the pronunciation adjustment from
gnomespeechfactory.py to speech.py.  The impact of this is that
gnomespeechfactory.py's speakCharacter no longer results in the
pronunciation adjustment from happening.

Could this change also solve Bug 568727 that I just filed?

TIA,
AndrÃ