Re: [orca-list] Orca and pronunciation again!

Hi Will: take an example: portuguese voxin voice, when there is an e, it reads i. So, we need to replace the e character for é. So, when in preferences dialog, we must ask for pronuntiation tab, and add a new entree. All works fine. We aply and exit. When we write, it wil be expected to hear é and not i. Also, if we moov the cursor, it should be the same. But what we can hear is an i, not é. But, during say all, it works fine. Until the last update, all was working fine. Best regards.

Victor Oliveira