Re: [orca-list] Orca and pronunciation again!

Hi Vítor:

I just checked with Orca from SVN trunk on my OpenSolaris 2008.11 machine and it works fine. Can you enable debugging (http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging) and try to get a log of a run where the pronunciation functionality is not working for you? Please also attach your user-settings.py file.

Will

Vítor Oliveira wrote:
Wel, as I couldn't get any kind of answer about this question, here I am again

Sinse the last update on Munday orca doesn't recognize correctly any modification writen in pronunciation tab in preferences.

t's particularly dificult in some voices, as voxin for example, because it's necessary to introduce modifications to make it work correctly. 'm using ubuntu intrepid with the last svn update. Best regards.

Victor Oliveira
!