Re: [orca-list] Orca Questions

There is a write-up on the Orca wiki; sorry, I forget the exact URL
but describes how you can insert the date and time functions into your
~/.orca/orca-customizations.py and the one I'm familiar with will give
you two separate keys for date and time respectively.  It is basic
python so python skills will help make it easier to understand what is
going on.

In Firefox, press the Ctrl-Orca-Spacebar key to get into application
specific settings for orca and open the keyboard page.  You can scroll
up and down the list and set keys to take you to specific form field
types such as checkboxes, combos, edit boxes, buttons, etc.