Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes after login

I'm not sure. It sounds like you have something that is launching the desktop in perhaps a non-standard way. As a result, there may be any number of problems that can result. :-(

If you have an Orca debug file, I can take a look at it. If Orca is crashing quickly, it shouldn't be a very large file. BTW, the file is text file and one of the more interesting things to look for are lines with 'traceback' in them.

Will