Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes after login

Hi Hermann:

What's in your startup script for X?  Are you starting gnome-session?

Will

Hermann wrote:
Hi,
OK, let's get back to Orca:
I've set Orca to start automatically after login. When I perform a
"startx" command, Orca starts up, but it crashes after a few seconds.
I've to restart it manually.
The same when I start my Xsession via gdm: After login, Orca starts and
goes away after a few seconds.
What may cause this?
Because I know the next question, I've created a debug.out, so I can
send it to the list, if it is allowed.
Sorry, but I've forgotten whether the list settings make it possible to
send binary files as attachment.
If attachments are not allowed, to whom should I send them?
Hermann