[orca-list] Espeak speed up instructions not working

Hi,
I am using Ubuntu 9.04 with Orca version 2.25.91
I have rate set to 100, and added the fast_test line to /usr/share/espeak-data/voices/en/en-us but it is not speaking any faster.  If I do espeak -v en-us -s 390 "this is some text" then it does speak as fast as I expect it to.  Is orca's fastest rate not 390 words per minute?  I think it has to use espeak's fastest setting to work.  Is there a file I can edit in Orca to change it?  Also, pitch is not raised for caps letters.
Thanks
Storm

Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/