Re: [orca-list] muds

Hello, on the subject of muds, gnome-mud and tintin work but they both do this weird thing where orca or the speech engine cut off the first part of the word when autoreading.
It really annoys me but I don't know how to fix it as I am not a programmer.
If someone could look in to that for me that'd be wonderful.
Thanks
Farhan