[orca-list] orca-customizations.py with auto upgrades

I am currently working on improvements to the customizations file.  One of these improvements is an orca-customizations.py upgrade feature, and I got to wondering.  Should the script simply let you know about the upgrade, tell you about the upgrade and open the page in the browser, or download the file and save it over the old version.  If it auto downloads, I can't think of a way to preserve custom keybindings.  So, which method would everyone prefer?  Also, suggestions welcome.
thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/