Re: [orca-list] Weather say question with orca-customizations.py script

Hi,
I am sorry I can't be more help on this, but when I did the weather part of the customizations.py, I had to rely heavily on the example code from Yahoo.  I am still not that great with Python although I am improving slowly but surely.  You should, however, be able to modify the existing code to pull info from any website you want.  It will just take lots of trial and error and reading up on python's url functions.
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/