Re: [orca-list] Vinux 1.3 Released!

I would just like to give one quick comment on this mail.

I was just thinking how to express my views so that no one is hert so
today I found the right words.

All I want to say is that vinux is a great attempt and the developer
(author ) of this re-mastered version of ubuntu must be congradulated
for his work and I feel prowd that such people do have a very dedicated
attitute for the cause of accessibility.

However my only request would be to concentrate all this hard work on
making existing distros much better rather than branching out and
creating one more and do the entire development on that branch.

I would still love to try vinux but will stick with the main streem
distro which I currently use and if at all I feel like contributing, I
would do so on some other major distro.

As an attempt vinux is great and for blind people who are just coming
into gnu/linux, it is a good starting point.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.