Re: [orca-list] problem with firefox

My guess is that you don't have a Flash 9 player installed. If you navigate around the page, do you end up on something that gives this message?

Will

josh wrote:
hi,
I'm not sure if this is a screen reader issue or firefox issue. if you go to www.pcntv.com <http://www.pcntv.com> and click on streaming, the videos page will come up. and if you or if I click a video the play button in firefox the video will not play. Can any of you reproduce this? it works in windows in internet explorer though. Josh