[orca-list] installing Ubuntu help

Hi,
I am trying to install Ubuntu 8.10.  I have installed Ubuntu 7.10, but my
reader cannot get the partition right in this version.
I have my 13 year old son reading the screen, as Orca stops reading when I
run the install program.
Anyway, when we get to the partitioning part, he only gets options to chop
up my 200 GB which I have windows on.
* How do I tell him to select the 18 GB of unallocated space for the Ubuntu?
Thanks, and my e-mail is:
gErvin cableone net
I get these messages in digest mode, so if you only reply to the list, it
may take all day for me to get your reply.

Glenn

Database version: 5.11810