[orca-list] getting frustrated but won't give up

hi,

Ok I'm getting frustrated. I went into the applications menu and went to administration and went to that installer and hit enter on it, it asked for the password, I typed orca in all lower case for vinux hit enter and, nothing! How do I get this vinux distribution installed? what password do I use? do I have to go to a terminal to do it and use
su
enter
ubiquity

or sudo ibiquity ?

or su ubiquity ?

If I can't get this installed soon I'm gunna burn a copy of adriane knoppix and try that. also, how do I get my hardware specs such as ram from vinux?

Josh