[orca-list] Moving panel items

Hey Everyone
Is there a way to rearrange the applets on my gnome-panel using the keyboard? I've noticed the "move" item under each applet's contextual menu, and I've found that after presing that then pressing tab I can move a widget from the top panel to the bottom, or the other way around. However, using the arrow keys when I activate the move option doesn't seem to cause the applet to move. Anyone know of a way to do this?

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams