Re: [orca-list] Strange behavior with trunk Orca and Firefox 3.0.6

Hi Rich:

Sorry I wasn't clear. :-( For all of the below, I mean building directly from sources pulled from svn.

Will

Rich Caloggero wrote:
Will said:
-> As of GNOME 2.24.x, it may be safe to just upgrade to Orca from trunk on
your GNOME 2.24.x system (I do it regularly).

By this do you mean via apt-get or similar package manager, as in:
 sudo apt-get install gnome-orca

which will get binaries from Ubuntu, or from ppa.launchpad.net/accessibility (if you have these urls in your sources.list or equivalent repository list)?

-> However, it's not recommended. Instead, you may want to grab Orca sources from the
gnome-2-24 branch, which is being developed against GNOME 2.24.x.

and here I assume your talking about grabbing sources from svn? What would be the URL / syntax to grab sources from a specific branch (say 2.24)?

Sorry for the dumb questions.
-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>