To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Strange behavior with trunk Orca and Firefox 3.0.6

Hi all, running the above versions of FF/Orca, plus at-spi/atk/gail from fairly recent svn updates. I'm wondering if anyone else can duplicate the following behavior? If so, I'll file a bug.

In Firefox, open a new tab and press ctrl-K. Perform a google search, then when the results appear, press 3 to go to the first result.

This reliably crashes FF for me, and seems to have begun after the upgrade to 3.0.6.

Does this happen for anyone else? I seem to have the strange machine with a leaky at-spi-registryd and other bugs that others can't seem to reproduce, so I wonder if I'm just going a bit crazy or something. :)

Thanks.