Re: [orca-list] OO unaccessible, why?

Well done Hermann, you spotted my mistake. Having a look at the dependencies, openoffice.org-gnome depends on openoffice.org-gtk so which ever you install you always will get openoffice.org-gtk, although openoffice.org-gnome might be the better option for greater gnome intergration. I will update my documentation to reflect this requirement.

Michael Whapples