Re: [orca-list] A couple of questions

Hi
Not sure about your first question, but the latest trunk builds of Seamonkey work pretty well with Orca. It's not perfect, I'm having some minor issues in Seamonkey composer. If you're trying to use Seamonkey from your distribution's repository and it's not working, they're most likely still using the 1.x versions. These haven't yet upgraded to use the engine in Firefox 3, so they won't work well. Get the latest builds and you should be fine.