Re: [orca-list] Strange behavior with trunk Orca and Firefox 3.0.6

On 02/12/2009 10:33 PM, Rich Caloggero wrote:
I think the problem is that you updated atk, gail, and atspi. I've done this many times, and it inevitably leads to an unstable Orca - odd behaviors that others can't duplicate. For example: crashing when opening the Orca preferences GUI, or crashing when trying to read the Orca key bindings table.

Good tip, thanks. I've removed all traces of the upgraded libraries and the behavior vanished.

Now I hope it's taken the mysterious leaky at-spi-registryd issue with it, though I doubt it. :(