Re: [orca-list] Freedom Scientific Focus Braille display with Orca?

Hi Dennis,
I noticed that due to my email program's reply function, our conversation
went private. I am posting this back on the Orca List now, just in case
anyone would want to know too :-)

Unfortunately, I am kind of at a dead end trying to solve your problem.

You mention that you have a Grub dual boot system, giving you the choices
between Ubuntu and MS Windows.
As for myself, I do have the same setup. And I don't encounter the problem
you have.

So let's see...

Is it possible that you could post a copy of your
/etc/rc.local
File?

Or when you say that the file is gone; is it really gone completely? Or has
it just been switched back to its default content?

Maybe we can sort this out. In fact: I hope we can.

But if not, you will have noticed someone else posting another solution to
the problem and you might want to try it out.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
René