Re: [orca-list] Freedom Scientific Focus Braille display with Orca?

Hello, especially to René and Dorado.

All now working thanks to you both. For some reason the Brltty Yes setting was not saved and I hadn't noticed.

Re my non-existent /etcb/sbin/s file, I would appreciate any answers to this one as I now don't think it was Grub that was causing the problem...

And perhaps for a different subject line, now I've got the Focus Braille display working, is there any way of having Grade 2 (contracted Braille) output, for general screen reading rather than going through a translator and saving the output?

Thanks once again.

Dennis.