Re: [orca-list] Gnome on Debian - Latest Version

Good morning Halim,

I would be interested in where you are getting your information that gnome 2.24 will be in unstable in a couple of weeks. I know that the repositories will be unfrozen once Lenny moves to stable, but I didn't read anything about plans to work with gnome 2.24 because of the session management problems.

Thanks,
Everett