[orca-list] Orca list replies Was: RE: getting xfe to boot in graphical mode with orca talking usinG Knoppix-Adriane?

 Also I don't know if you have noticed but the list automatically sends
 reply to the sender not to the list, if you want your response to go to
the
list then reply to all or manually change the to field. I guess  if you
want
more information on a different situation you will want it to go to the
list
as there may be others more familiar with knoppix than me.

Can this be fixed by the list admin(s)?

In my opinion all replies on a mailing list should be sent to the mailing
list
itself by default, not to the original sender.