Re: [orca-list] Orca works great.

I also would add that orca really has come along way since I started to use it. Probably the biggest gap on Linux it has filled is access to firefox, a browser which most websites support. There are other applications as well (eg. eclipse, skype through the pidgin plugin (only got that working recently, still got to try it out), openoffice (I know there are other ways of writing documents, eg. LaTeX, but sometimes you have to work with others and they work in word), etc) but firefox is probably the one I use most and value the most.

I do feel orca is now something one can rely on (well there are occasions where it goes wrong but its getting less and less) and I think because of how well orca works I am now prepared to look at other systems such as opensolaris where I may not have the back up of something like speakup (I hope to get YASR working on opensolaris as a back up but the need is getting less and less and YASR doesn't really substitute speakup).

So well done to the orca team and I look forward to what is to come in 2010.

Michael Whapples