To: "ashley cox" <ash cox talktalk net>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] The new fedora 12

I need to make one very important statement here. I have used fc10 and 12
both, and I have no idea who picked out that god awful festival synthesizer, but it is virtually unusable. it won't hush when you hit control, you can't
adjust the rate/pitch and it is monotone. I found other issues with fc and
was one of the reasons why I decided not to use it. I had thought about
gentoo, but don't know if orca works with the install for the live cd yet.
if so, I'd love to get my hands on an iso and the instructions. so how did
you get orca working while using that awful synthesizer?

Cody

----- Original Message ----- From: "ashley cox" <ash cox talktalk net>